Adopt a Big Cat Gift Tin
- Adopt an endangered Big Cat for twelve months - choose one from five
- Receive newsletters from charity People's Trust for Endangered Species
- Gift box includes a welcome letter and an Endangered Big Cat booklet
- After registering you receive a photograph and a certificate
- A real feel good gift - also comes with a Big Cat poster
More product info
Here's a feel good gift for those who are concern about preserving endangered species. This Adopt a Big Cat Gift Tin will give instructions on how to adopt an endangered species of big cat for 12 months. There are five species of big cat to choose from.
All you do is decide which species to adopt and then register the gift by following the simple instructions - online or by post. A personalised supporter certificate, a big cat photograph and a Wildlife Encounter discount voucher will follow in the post. Adopting a big cat will assist People’s Trust for Endangered Species (PTES), a registered charity which helps big cats throughout the world by conserving their habitats and protecting them from poachers.
After you've registered a personalised supporter certificate, a big cat photograph and a Wildlife Encounter discount voucher will be dispatched to you within 28 days. You will also receive newsletters directly from the charity.*
*Newsletters are sent at the discretion of the charity.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long do I have to register my gift? You need to register your gift before the expiry date on your gift registration booklet. We recommend that you register your gift as soon as possible.
- How long does my adoption last? Your adoption lasts for 12 months from the date of registration.
- How long does it take for me to receive my certificate and photograph? These will be dispatched within 28 days from the date of registration. Occasionally, factors outside of Gift Republic’s control may affect delivery times.
- Can I visit the Big Cats? No. Unfortunately, because the big cats are endangered and due to the nature of the conservation projects, it is not possible to visit the cats. Part of the conservation efforts of PTES is to ensure that the cats maintain their natural behaviour in their natural habitat. This requires minimum disturbance to their natural environment.
- How do I use my PTES voucher? Your PTES voucher, along with full instructions on how to book, will be sent with your certificate and photo, after registration. Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of registration.
What’s inside the Gift Tin...
- Welcome Letter
- Your Gift Explained
- Gift registration form
- Big Cats at risk booklet
- Big Cats souvenir poster
- PTES leaflet
- PTES Wildlife Encounters leaflet