The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Talking Bobble Head
- Officially licensed The Big Bang Theory Talking Sheldon Bobble Head figurine
- Made from durable and safe PVC plastic and measures 7 inches in height
- Spouts out his catchphrase "Bazinga!", "Was that sarcasm?" and more
- Wobbly Bobble head action wobbles on a sturdy named base
- Perfect piece of TV memorabilia to add to any cult figure collection
More product info
If you know someone who can relate to the main protagonists of The Big Bang Theory then look no further for the perfect gift idea. Next time they're celebrating a birthday or even moving house, this figurine makes the perfect ornament or even house warming present. There are quite a few fans out there as it is one of the top sitcoms on television today.
Sheldon Cooper, the former child with a genius level IQ and no social skills, has been transformed into this Wacky Wobbler head knocker. Sporting a Superman T-shirt, grey shirt, brown pants, brown shoes, brown a Sheldon (played by actor Jim Parsons) will stand on your desk affecting a superior pose. He measures approximately 7 inches including the base he stands on and is made from durable and safe plastic resin. With every nudge of his bobble head he will utter one of the following phrases from the show:
- "Penny. Penny. Penny."
- "I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested."
- "Was that sarcasm?"
- "You're in my spot."
The ideal collectable memorabilia for the hard core fan. Great piece of home decor which could be displayed proudly on a desk or shelf along with other Big Bang figurines.
Please note that this Bobble Head is not a toy and is designed with adult collectors in mind. It may contain sharp points and small parts that are choking hazards and are not suitable for children under 5 years of age.