Case Marine Waterproof Case for iPhone 5 (Black)
- Iphone protective case is waterproof up to 10 metres (JIS IPX8 Standard)
- Dust proof and scratch resistant and protects from shock by a bumper
- Ultra-light – only 0.25mm thick. Touch screen functions remain unaffected
- Fits the iPhone 5 with Manufacturer’s guarantee after registration
- Made from Polyurethane and comes in black – perfect for holidays
More product info
Here is a great mobile phone accessory you should pack in your suitcase when embarking on your next holiday – whether it’s a summer break on a beach or skiing down the slopes. In fact, don’t leave home without it!
The Case Marine is the latest in Smartphone Case technology. At only 0.25mm thick, the cover offers users seamless protection for their smartphone device against Dust, Dirt, Snow and Water whilst retaining full user functionality. Designed for the iPhone 5, the case itself is made from a durable patented polyurethane material and offers users a quick and easy solution to protecting their smartphone. Only your charging cable and headphones are not able to be used so that all ports can be closed off for water-tightness.
Holding an IPX8 waterproof rating (see below) the iPhone Waterproof Case gives users confidence whilst using their smartphone underwater to a depth of 10 metres, allowing photos to be taken or videos to be shot whilst submerged. Such is the confidence in the Case Marine technology the case is also the only protective case on the market that offers users a product warranty that protects both the Case Marine and the Smartphone inside.
This phone case is perfect for individuals who use their phone for taking pictures – particularly if they want to capture what’s going on in the water. Inside each pack is a re-usable Case Marine Skin, a re-usable Oversized Case Marine Bumper, 10 single use sealing stickers to make the device 100% waterproof up to 10 meters and a multi-language user guide.
What is IPX6, IPX7 or IPX8 Waterproof Rating?
These codes identify a European standard that is used to help identify a device’s ability to resist damage caused by water.
- IPX6 Waterproof Standard. Protected against heavy splashing and rain – Must not fail or show water seepage when exposed, but not immersed.
- IPX-7 Waterproof Standard. Protected against short duration of water immersion. Max immersion for less than 30 minutes and at a depth of less than 1 metre. IPX-7, while water resistant is still not recommended for swimmers as a precaution.
- IPX-8 Waterproof Standard. An IPX8 designation is for continuous underwater use. The best rating for sport / GPS etc watches rated for swimming.