Commando Dad: Training
- The manual that tells you how to be an elite Dad or Carer for your Baby
- By ex -Commando and dad of three, Neil Sinclair, for new and future parents
- Chapters include: "Survive the first 24 hours" and "Maintain Morale"
- Tips on How to Feed, clothe, transport and entertain your troops
- Written in a light hearted manner with some serious advice
More product info
The ideal gift book for new Fathers and Fathers to be! These days being a Dad entails much more than just going out to work and bringing home the bacon! Men are expected to look after the off spring too and quite right! However, it can be a real juggling act.
Commando Dad: Training is the indispensable training manual for new recruits to fatherhood. Written by ex -Commando and dad of three, Neil Sinclair, this manual will teach you, in no-nonsense terms, how to:
- Survive the first 24 hours
- Prepare and Plan to Prevent Poor Parental Performance
- Maintain morale in the ranks
- Feed, clothe, transport and entertain your troops
- Transport the troops successfully on manoeuvres
- Increase your flash to bang ' time and 'square away ' tasks along the way
- 192 Pages: In paperback
Let the training commence!! Makes an ideal gift book for any prospective fathers or as a baby shower gift for parents to be!