DJI Phantom 4
- High performance drone equipped with 4K HD video and 12MP camera
- Integrated 3-axis gimbal with ActiveTrack moving objects tracking
- Incredible 28-minute flight time with a maximum control range of 3.1 miles
- Tap fly, hover function, return home, obstacle avoidance and sport mode
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here
More product info
With incredible control, amazing functionality and phenomenal camera functions – this DJI Phantom 4 is sure blow you away. With the aid of the Phantom 4 you will be able to take photos and videos that you never thought possible, tailor your quadcopter to your specific needs getting the very best from your experience, and enjoy longer flight times than ever before.
With so many user friendly functions, both experts and beginners alike will find this drone a joy to fly.
- 4K camera and 3-axis gimbal integrated system
- The camera can shoot video or shoot up to 12MP of still shots using JPEG or non-proprietary DNG RAW format. Full HD 1080p at 120fps for slow motion
- Precision hovering
- Tap to fly functionality
- Obstacle avoidance
- Sport mode
- 3 axis gimbal gives tilt and pan control
- One tap visual tracking with ActiveTrack
- Extended flight time of 28 minutes
- Flight Control System main controller analyses and processes flight data in real time
- The main controller collects data including: motor speed, GPS location, your command inputs, and data from automatic sensors
- Customisable remote controller
- Beginner mode
- Intelligent flight positioning
- Automatic flight logs
- Built-in redundancies
- Push and release propeller
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh)
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 metres
- GPS / GLONASS satellite systems
- Flight control range of 3.1 miles (5km)
Please note: Depending on your application, you may also require a microSD memory card for in-camera recording, additional flight batteries, and a mobile device to access the app, and possibly other accessories. Also note that a number of important compass and GPS calibration steps must be carried out before flying to ensure the flight control computer operates correctly. Please refer to the manual or Quick Start Guide before your first flight.
To find out how to fly your drone responsibly please click here.