- Drinking version of the classic Battleships board game
- Uses shot glasses instead of ships. Sunken ship? Drink!
- Includes 8x shot glasses and 24x sections for your glasses
- Vertical barrier seperates the players view, so no cheating!
- Great for student parties and stag do's
More product info
You sunk my battle ship.... DRINK!!!! These are the words you'll hear as you play this hilarious Battleships drinking game.
Based on the classic navel board game, players must fill up their 4 shot glasses with the drink of their choice, place their shots in one of the 12 squares available and guess where their opponent has placed their shots without looking. The vertical barrier ensures that no cheating can take place, in case you're playing with any pesky pirates or devious shipmates! If you guess correctly the other player has to consume and the first person to sink all three shots wins. Simple!
The board game is in the shape of a ship and folds up easily so you can take it round your mates become you go out for some serious pre-drinking fun. The rules are attached to the vertical barrier in case you start to forget in your inebriated state!
Remember: Drink responsibly.