Hanayama Enigma Metal Puzzle Brainteaser
- Enigma Metal Brainteaser puzzle designed by Eldon Vaughn
- Puzzle Mission - Separate the swirled pieces and put them back together
- Hanayama puzzles are highly addictive and very collectable
- Ideal Secret Santa or Christmas Stocking filler for the executive
- No set of solutions supplied (sorry!). Difficulty rating 6
More product info
Want to give the old grey matter a real challenge? Reach no further. The Hanayama range of brainteasers have been painstakingly designed and developed over more than a quarter of a century and are quite simply the most inspiring collection of puzzles ever created! Basically, can you take them apart and then assemble them again?
The metal Enigma Puzzle designed by Eldon Vaughn puzzle has a difficulty rating of 6; the mission is to separate the swirled pieces and then put back together.
The Hanayama puzzles are hopelessly addictive and are arguably the most collectable puzzles on the planet! Patented in America in 1975, the Enigma this is without doubt up there, along with all the most difficult puzzles ever created. The solution is elegant, and as a result, the puzzle is excellent!