Hanayama Nutcase Metal Puzzle Brainteaser
- Nutcase Metal Brainteaser puzzle designed by Oskar Van Deventer
- Remove the small nut by dis-assembling the cast nutcase
- Then change the order of the wording from "Nut-Case" To "Case-Nut"
- Hanayama puzzles are highly addictive and very collectable
- No set of solutions supplied (sorry!). Difficulty rating 6
More product info
Want to give the old grey matter a real nuts and bolts challenge? Reach no further. The Hanayama range of brainteasers have been painstakingly designed and developed over more than a quarter of a century and are quite simply the most inspiring collection of puzzles ever created! Basically, can you take them apart and then assemble them again?
The Nutcase metal puzzle looks deceptively simple but don't be fooled by its nuts and bolts appearance. Inventor Oskar Van Deventer presents two challenges. Firstly, remove the small nuts by disassembling the nutcase; secondly, change the order of the wording on the bolts from "Nut-Case" To "Case-Nut". HInt - The keyword here is "Interlocking". Good luck.
The Hanayama puzzles are hopelessly addictive and are arguably the most collectable puzzles on the planet! The Nutcase is without doubt up there, along with all the most difficult puzzles ever created. The puzzle makes the perfect Christmas stocking filler or Secret Santa gift for any colleague. After all, it's the ideal executive toy and ideal for a bit of office downtime.