iPad 2 Survivor Case Blue
- Scientifically engineered iPad 2 case designed to withstand forces of nature
- Tested and certified to meet US/UK military standards for endurance
- Comprises polycarbonate frame with a rugged shock absorbing silicone lining
- Built-in screen protector and hinged plugs for easy access to controls
- With clip-on stand for horizontal typing and viewing. For iPad 2 and iPad 3
More product info
The iPad 2 Survivor Case is designed to withstand pretty much anything Mother Nature can throw at you and your device. Designed to meet or exceed the endurance expectations of the US Department of Defense Standard 810F, you are guaranteed that your iPad will be safe from harm when you're on the go.
The iPad 2 Survivor Case is a concept based around a strong, shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame supporting shock absorbing, sturdy silicone, with a built in screen protector. It has discreet hinged plugs to seal the headphone port, dock connector, camera lens, hold switch and volume control, creating an aesthetically pleasing and phenomenally hardwearing case. It also comes with a clip-on stand that allows for horizontal typing and viewing.
The various aspects of the iPad 2 Survivor Case were put through rigorous testing to confirm their resilience, passing with flying colours;
- The Integral Display shield was tested for wind and rain deflection with a rate of up to 200mm/hr for 1 hour
- The sealed ports were tested for how efficiently they protected against sand and dust being blown in at speeds of up to 18m/sec for 1 hour
- The phone was dropped on a flat concrete surface from 6"/1.8m to check how well the rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops
- The silicone cladding was tested for how well it blocked out vibrations for 18 hours with testing ranging from 20 to 2000Hz