- A bi-fold wallet for men based on the popular "Guinness" brand
- Smooth black leather design with a small "Pint" embossed on the front
- 8 credit card inserts, photo ID compartment and 2 note compartments
- Celebrates the style, wit and good humour of Guinness
- Dimensions: Width: 110mm(Closed); 210mm (Open); Height: 95mm
More product info
Guinness 250: 1759- 2009
If you love imbibing Guinness, then you'll know that the iconic "black stuff" has been going for over 250 years! So why not keep your ready cash or beer money in this lovely Guinness Leather Wallet.
With plenty of storage space, this bi-fold wallet comprises 8 credit card inserts and two note compartments! That's room enough to finance a number of rounds down the local to mark this milestone year.
Colour: Black with a "Pint" embossed on the front.
Dimensions (approximate): Width: 110mm(Closed); 210mm (Open); Height: 95mm
Official Guinness Merchandise celebrating the style, wit and good humour of this extraordinary brand!
Arthur Guinness started brewing ales initially in Leixlip, then at the St. James's Gate Brewery, Dublin, Ireland from 1759. On December 31, he signed (up to) a 9,000 year lease at £45 per annum for the unused brewery. Ten years later on 19 May 1769 Guinness exported his ale for the first time, when six and a half barrels were shipped to England. Pure Genius! The rest, as they say, is history!! It is popular with Irish people both in Ireland and abroad and is the best-selling alcoholic drink of all time in Ireland.