Murder a la Carte: The Brie, the Bullet & the Black Cat Mystery Dinner Party Game
Out of stock
Special Price £7.99 was £14.99
- Who murdered France's greatest living mime? It's your job to find out
- Set in Morocco in 1942, at the house of the Mayor of Casablanca
- Choose which of your friends will play which character and who will be the killer
- Who will be the murderer at the end of the evening
- For 6-8 players and includes a DVD featuring Michael Winner
Back to Top
More product info
Back to Top
It's the era of the Second World War and you have been invited the residence of the Deputy Mayor of Casablanca. The main guest of honor was to be France's greatest living mime artist, but he fails to arrive. Devastatingly he has been murdered, but by who? It's your job to find out who the killer is and to clear your name!
For lover's of the popular Murder Mystery series, this is the perfect game to play with a group of friends. All you have to do is choose which of your friends play what character and create a shopping list for the food you want to serve at your party. Then after your meal you have a tricky murder to solve.
This game includes a DVD with a special cameo appearance by Michael Winner. This game is guaranteed to be drop dead fun, and is ideal for lovers of the murder mystery series of games. This game is for 6 - 8 players and suitable for ages 13 and up.
- Party Planner with rules, receipts, music and decorating tips
- Character booklets including their roles, background information and a few tasty secrets
- Place cards
- Party invitations with envelopes for each character
- Six secret clues
- CD with introduction, scene setter, summary of events and solution to the crime
- Hughes Le Grandbutte - Deputy Mayor of Casablanca
- Edith Le Grandbutte - his wife, a former dancer
- Nicole Le Grandbutte - their daughter
- Otto Von Pinkelwurst - a Gestapo officer, fanatical and possibly mad.
- Kirk Ransom III - an American who runs Kirk's African Cafe in downtown Casablanca
- Countess Bogov - an exiled Russian aristocrat
- Monsieur Oily-Carte - booking agent for the Moulin Bleu in Paris
- Pierre Payanski - a 24 year old half-Russian poet
- Cherie Boot - a French cabaret singer in her mid-20s
- Ingrid Pith - a Danish art dealer
- Seamus O'hack - a dissolute Irish journalist
- Pia Fedora - a Spanish cabaret star