My Life Story - Memories of a Lifetime
- Diary book of your whole life totalling 1080 pages
- Record your awards and achievements - prizes, medals and trophies
- Helps you remember special moments and people that shaped your life
- Includes a world map to chart your travels
- A wonderful "physical" record you can pass onto to loved ones
More product info
This is a wonderful keepsake for yourself and for those who come after you - a 100 year diary for you to record the events of a lifetime. In these digital days, it's nice to have some "physical" record of moments and incidents that shaped the way you are.
Totalling 1080 pages, this is a record of yourself, about yourself which will help you remember the special moments you never want to forget - the people you've loved; the friends you've made; the places you've visited; the places that have become home.
- Record your achievements ...
- Make a note of favourite films/books/music/people ...
- Write down your ambitions ...
- Make a "Things To Do Before I Die" list.
The book includes a map of the world, and one of your body, to be filled in as you choose. Every year you can write about what's important in your life and add photos and memorabilia. If you're too young to fill it in right now, someone else can start a record for you; things like your first steps, first words, first day at school.
My Life Story is much more than a baby record book, diary, or even scrapbook. It's a an autobiography of your life and those in it. Treasure it always!
Makes a wonderful gift for new parents, right up to grandparents who want to record their life for their grandchildren