Safari: A Photicular Book
- A photicular book - transfers fluid 4-color movies onto a book page
- The book shows a small film clip on the page of an African animal in motion
- Features cheetah, rhino, elephant, giraffe, gazelle, zebra, gorilla, and lion
- Includes information you'd expect to hear from a real safari tour guide
- In hardback - 29 pages. A wonderfully educational book
More product info
Readers, as if on safari, encounter eight wild animals that come alive. Using an innovative lenticular-based technology, precision sliding lenses, and original four-color video imagery, each image is like a 3-D movie on the page, delivering a rich, fluid, immersive visual experience in this Photicular Book,
Imagine a field guide to all the animals you'd encounter on an African safari, but instead of looking at a photograph of them in the book you're reading, you're actually seeing a small film clip on the page of the animal in motion. Why just read about the way a cheetah can run up to 60mph when you can actually watch him running, too? It's like having a coffee table book come to life in your hands. Featuring eight gorgeous animals (cheetah, rhino, elephant, giraffe, gazelle, zebra, gorilla, and lion),
Safari: A PhoticularTM Book is full of the information you'd expect to hear from a real safari tour guide about each animal - plus an evocative first-person essay about the safari experience by nature writer and safari traveller, Carol Kaufmann. This spectacular book of motion pictures will leave you breathless.
This is a wonderfully educational book for young and old.