Scrabble Cufflinks Letter W
- Pair of Initial Scrabble Tile cufflinks for the fan of the famous board game
- Ideal birthday present for anyone whose name begins with the letter W
- Officially Licensed – comes packaged in a Scrabble gift box
- Features Rhodium Swivel T-bar fittings on the reverse for easy wear
- Ideal wedding cufflinks for Bride Groom, Bestman and ushers
More product info
Celebrating the game of Scrabble and playing tribute to the twenty-third letter in the English Alphabet, this pair of scrabble cufflinks makes the ideal gift for the lover of one of the world’s most popular board games.Originally called "Criss-Crosswords", Scrabble has become a Board Game staple in homes across the world since the thirties.
The letter W is worth 4 points on the Scrabble board (unless it’s double letter score of course) and is perfect for any occasion – Birthdays, Christmas or a great present for the groom on his wedding day - (just don’t tell the bride the groom’s real passion). Perfect for William, Wayne, Winston or Wilberforce – or any man whose name begins with the letter W!
Officially licensed Scrabble Merchandise, the cufflinks measure 16mm by 16mm each and feature swivel T bar metal fittings for easy wear with all shirts. The face is made from hard epoxy coating for durability and comes packed in a stylish Scrabble branded gift box.
Scrabble Facts.... Did you know...
- If all the scrabble tiles ever produced were placed end to end, they would reach the equivalent of eight times around the earth
- The highest known score for one game is 1,049 by Philip Appleby in 1989
- Musician Duke Ellington once said playing Bop is like playing scrabble with all the vowels missing.
- Each hour at least 30,000 scrabble game are started.
- Somewhere in the world there are over a 1 million missing scrabble tiles.