Store Manager Job Advert
Strong and very experienced Retail Manager required. Previous experience for a similar company preferred.
Job Title : Branch Manager
Location : Liverpool
Contract: Full-Time 40 hours per week
Who are Menkind ? We are a niche multi-channel gift and gadget retailer operating in a highly competitive environment. We have over 20 permanent retail stores, with 25 Christmas shops and operate two web sites. The company featured in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 group of the fastest growing private companies for two years running.
Managing the branch team to develop the store by focussing on customer needs, developing a competent workforce through focus on training, maximising profit and developing the brand. Driving your team forwards with enthusiasm and vision.
• Maximise sales through effective promotional and sales floor management.
• Achieve branch sales and profitability targets through effective cost controls.
• Minimise stock shrinkage through effective stock and security management.
• Ensure that the team members are providing a courteous and efficient service to customers, treating each customer in a pleasant and helpful manner.
• Effectively deal with all customer queries, escalated to management level.
A full job description can be downloaded from www.menkind.co.uk/recruitment
We are looking for individuals who will complement our anchor values of providing customers with inspiration, convenience, quality, value and respect in an enjoyable and lively environment. Previous Managerial retail experience is essential, as is the ability to comfortably deal with all members of the public, in a fast paced retail environment. The successful candidate will be:
• Responsible and respectful.
• Hands on, committed and enthusiastic.
• Professional and approachable.
• Self-confident and self-motivated.
• A respected and inspiring leader.
• An excellent communicator and service provider.