Teddy Bear Lamp
- Teddy Bear novelty light with a light bulb where his head should be
- Operates on 12 volts; use only with the transformer provided
- Sturdy body sits without toppling on a shelf, table, anywhere
- USB and 5 Volt UK adapter included; measures 300 x 320 x 300 mm
- LED bulbs are non-replaceable but are expected to last 20,000hrs
More product info
The Teddy Lamp makes an ideal night light for baby's bedroom. The soft glow will help the little one slumber away as Ted gives a lovely, warming glow. Ok, teddy may have lost his head - the light bulb is where his bonce should be - however the effect is one of Teddy dozing peacefully.
Is he a bear? Is he a novelty lamp? Whichever way you choose to see him, he's weirdly wonderful. Let him win a place in your heart as he sits quietly on your shelf or bedside table. The black fabric-covered shade is a reflective gold on the inside to enhance Teddy's golden features. His plump body lets you park him where you please without fear of him toppling over. Although this plush toy may have lost his head (and this may seem a bit scary to some), he will light up the room and probably become a talking point too.
Please note, this is a 12 volt novelty lamp and not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Should only be used with the adaptor provided. Although the bulb cannot be replaced, it is expected to burn for 20,000 hours.
- Body Height: 30cm
- Lampshade Height: 30cm
- Overall Height: 60cm