The Original Chocolate Machine Money Box
- Retro styled money box which also produces chocolate
- Comes in a classic retro packaging design - makes a great gift
- Ideal saving tool for children; simply insert 10p and out pops a treat
- Contains 20 yummy milk chocolate miniatures, that are refillable
- Dimensions: Height: 240mm x Width 96mm x Depth 84mm
More product info
If you’re saving for something or at least trying to, then this is the perfect way to persuade people to put those coins into a money bank. The Original Chocolate Machine Money Box is an ideal way to get kids to learn about saving money and arithmetic. This is a wonderful alternative to the boring old piggy bank and a fun way to save money and earn chocolate miniatures. Twist the knob and open the secret door to reveal your savings bank! Refill the chocolate by dropping them into the chimney. Simply insert 10p into the slot to earn a chocolate miniature - the more you eat, the more you save.
Put it into a kids' bedroom or even store it in the kitchen - the retro design will suit any decor. Ideal for accruing handy coins for parking and beats a mouldy old jam jar full of coins any day. Even Willy Wonka didn't have such a fantastic gadget in his Chocolate factory. Of course, when you run out of chocolate bars, simply re-fill with chocolate miniature bars.