Vuzix iWear Video Headphones
- Immersive virtual reality audio and visual entertainment unit
- Mobile video and audio display for cinema, gaming and more
- Plug in and play on Blu-ray, tablets, consoles, PCs, android and iPhone
- Huge pixel density, 55° field of view, 16:9 HD display, head tracking
- Ultra-comfortable and lightweight design can be worn for hours
More product info
Vuzix has a longstanding history in creating amazing virtual reality headwear, and the iWear Video Headphones are no exception.
This personal wearable entertainment device delivers incredible audio and visual performance that’s perfect for virtual reality, gaming, films and drone flying. Supported by all HDMI inputs, the iWear can plug in and play on Blu-ray, tablets, consoles, PCs, android and iPhone in both 2D and 3D formats, providing an interactive world like no other.
These amazing iWear headphones feel like you are wearing a 125’’ screen, with a 55° diagonal field of vision and a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, with the ultra-lightweight minimal face contact design giving you comfortable wear for hours on end.
Gamers can enjoy an intense gaming experience on a massive video screen, with 2D and 3D video and built in head tracking sensors – so wherever you move, the virtual world will move with you in real time. And for MMOG gamers, the iWear provides an immersive VR experience, perfect for playing remotely with others and communicating through the noise cancelling built-in microphones with mic mute.
Whether it’s films, VR realities, gaming or drone flying, this mobile wearable entertainment system creates a phenomenal integrated audio and visual experience for everyone to enjoy.
- Equivalent to a 125” screen viewed from 10 ‘
- Twin one million colour pixel HD displays (1280 x 720)
- Floating display design for minimal face contact and maximum comfort
- 55° diagonal field of view in a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio
- 24-bit true color (16 million colors)
- Standard HDMI 2D and 3D video support (side-by-side, over-under, and frame packed)
- Driver unit: 40 mm, PET diaphragm
- Noise-isolating over the ear design
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Electronic equalization with presets
- 2 noise canceling microphones
- 3 axis gyro, 3 axis accelerometer
- 3 axis magnetic sensors (compass)
Input / Output
- HDMI and USB connectors
- Input resolutions: up to 1920 x 1080p
- Ultra-thin single cable connection to iWear
- iWear with carrying pouch
- Immersive light-shield
- AC charging adaptor
- Quickstart, warranty and safety instructions