Wasgij What If Money Grew On Trees 1000 Piece Puzzle
- Wasgij What If Money Grew On Trees 1000 Piece Puzzle
- The image on the box is just the clue to the complete puzzle
- The finished puzzle depicts what live would be like if the man on the bench was rich
- Illustrated by Bill Houston and finished on high quality cardboard
- Finished puzzle measures 68 x 49 cm
More product info
Ever wondered how the other half lives? Or how it would be to live on the greener side of the grass? Well with this Wasgij puzzle you can really compare the difference between plight and poverty as the man on the bench deliberates what would really happen if money grew on trees.
Find out what happens to this homeless man with this classic Wasgij What If Money Grew On Trees 1000 Piece Puzzle. Wasgij puzzle's are renowned for their "What happens next?" concept which asks users to uncover what will occur next in the scene on the front of the box.
All the jigsaw pieces are made from high quality cardboard and the image is illustrated by artist Bill Houston. The finished puzzle measures 68 x 49 cm.