Sons of Anarchy Fear Cigarette Lighter
- Sons of Anarchy Zippo cigarette lighter
- ‘Fear the Reaper’ image on the front
- With the Sons of Anarchy logo on front
- Case around flame keeps it windproof
- Comes packaged in a Zippo gift box
More product info
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
This Sons of Anarchy Zippo lighter is a must have for anyone that wants to light up in the style of a true biker! This Zippo comes in a silver metal casing and has a large Sons of Anarchy image on the front featuring the phrase ‘Fear the Reaper’ above the sons of Anarchy reaper logo. The Fox copyright symbol is on the bottom right hand corner of the lighter. This lighter comes packaged in a Zippo gift box and has a lifetime guarantee.
- Famous windproof lighter from the iconic Zippo
- Dimensions - Height: 6cm x Length: 4cm x Width: 1cm
- Extremely reliable - comes with World Famous Zippo Guarantee
- Features the characteristic flip-top and wheel ignition on a rectangular case.
- Zippo Cigarette Lighter makes a great smokers gift; ideal for the great outdoors.
Zippo was founded in Bradford, Pennsylvania in 1932 when George G. Blaisdell decided to create a lighter that would look good and be easy to use. Blaisdell obtained the rights for an Austrian windproof lighter with a removable top, and re-designed it to his own requirements. He made the case rectangular and attached the lid to the bottom with a welded hinge, and surrounded the wick with a windhood. Fascinated by another recent invention, the zipper, Blaisdell called his new lighter "Zippo", and backed it with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Today Zippo has produced over 325 million windproof lighters since its founding in 1932. Except for improvements in the flint wheel and modifications in case finishes, Blaisdell's original design remains virtually unchanged today. The Lifetime Guarantee that accompanies every Zippo metal product still guarantees that "It works or we fix it free". Zippo windproof lighters enjoy a widespread and enviable reputation as valuable collectibles. The company produces the Zippo Lighter Collectors' Guide containing illustrations of the lighters and descriptions of the series, as well as an explanation of the date code found on the bottom of every Zippo lighter. Clubs for lighter collectors have been organized in Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Japan and the United States.
Zippo Lifetime Guarantee: https://www.zippo.co.uk/main.php?mod=repairs