Airwheel Airboard 1.0
- Futuristic self-balancing board with LED lights
- Simply lean in the direction you want to go
- Goes up to 10mph – battery lasts 6-8 miles
- This charges in 1 hour through mains battery
- Funky blue LED lights are great for visibility
- PLEASE NOTE DUE TO HIGH DEMAND WE CANNOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY WITH OUR EXPRESS TRACKED SERVICE
More product info
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO HIGH DEMAND WE CANNOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY WITH OUR EXPRESS TRACKED SERVICE.
Please note: All self-balancing scooters, such as the Smart Gliders, are not road or pavement legal. Therefore Menkind only recommends that the Smart Gliders are used on private property, and only with the landowner's permission.
Now you can glide along in futuristic style with this fantastic self-balancing board - somewhere between a Segway, a Unicycle and an Electric Scooter, you’ll never want or need to walk again!
The Airwheel Airboard 1.0 is at the cutting edge of futuristic technology and will have you wondering how you ever lived without one. This self-balancing board comes in sleek black with a plastic chassis and blue LED light display on the front. Using the board couldn’t be easier and it only take around 5 minutes to get the hang of it. Simply switch the board on and apply pressure with your toes in the direction you want to go.
This board comes with a mains charger and takes an hour to charge to full battery. Once charged this nifty piece of kit can reach speeds of up to 10mph and will run for around 40 minutes or 6-8 miles. Not only is this board pretty fast but it is agile too. The Airwheel Airboard 1.0 can execute 360° turns on the spot with its intuitive interface.
- Plastic black chassis
- Blue LED lights in front
- Runs on a 132 watt Samsung Lithium Ion battery
- Takes 1 hour to charge
- Will go for 6-8 miles on full battery
- Can reach speeds of 10mph
- Charges via an included mains charger – DC 42V 2A
- Suitable for riders up to 140KG (22 Stone)
- Blue LED lights used for visibility on front
- Please note: This is not permitted for use on roads
This would be a fantastic piece of tech for anyone that loves their gadgetry and is sure to have you zipping around in no time at all.