Cat Scratching Toy
- Mixing deck-shaped scratching mat for your beloved feline friend
- Made from cardboard with a spinnable deck and poseable tone arm
- Comes flatpack and folds together easily - Instructions supplied
- Assembled product purr-fect for cats and cat lovers everywhere
- Assembled measures 33cm x 39cm x 14cm
More product info
Cats are funny creatures - they think they're the centre of the universe and are like children some times - that is in need of their own toys. So what a perfect present for your pampered puss than this DJ Decks scratching toy scratch mat.
As all feline lovers know, cats scratch furniture to mark their territory, exercise their muscles and for sheer pleasure. All similar reasons youths mix music, and if we are to cross over both those cultures we'd rather get cats mixing music than teenage boys bringing bedraggled birds back to your doorstep. The decks come flat packed and fold together into a simple structure with poseable tone arm and a top which spins as your cat paws at it – meaning you can sit and giggle in a 'LOOK THE CAT IS DOING HUMAN THINGS' way rather than watch in horror as she shreds your favourite couch into tiny pieces.
Ok you may find this naffer than all those videos of cats falling off tellies as seen on even naffer TV programmes, however shouldn't your "Tiddles" be the judge?Much more interesting than a normal scratching post from hour local pet store and ideal for cats and cat lovers everywhere!