- Gents Borneo Chronograph Watch from Lacoste
- Features black dial set and black rubber strap and baton indices
- Three hand Quartz analogue movement with chronograph function
- Case and strap water resistant to 100 metres
- Comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty guarantee
More product info
The Lacoste 42010651 Borneo chronograph watch is an ideal choice for making a fashion statement with the infinitely recognisable crocodile logo. Lacoste is regarded as one of the top most popular fashion brands. Unique features which epitomise Athletic tone of the brand include a black dial with a black rubber strap and a three hand Quartz movement with chronograph function. This watch is ideal for playing sports as it is water resistant in up to 100 metres of water. Lacoste also ensures that this model comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty guarantee.
- Lacoste 42010651 Borneo chronograph watch
- Analogue display and Quartz movement
- Case width: 13mm
- Case depth: 44mm
- Rubber strap and pin buckle
The Lacoste French clothing company was founded in 1933 by legendary tennis player René Lacoste. In the search for comfortable clothing to wear on the courts, his Lacoste shirts paved the way for the invention for sportswear. The company went on to sell high end clothing, leather goods, watches and footwear. This Borneo chronograph watch combines comfort and luxury in an effortless fashion.