Motion Control Drone
- Incredible drone uses your hand gestures to move
- Without a doubt, the easiest drone to fly - ever!
- Perform incredible 360° flips at the touch of a button
- Altitude lock and one button take offs and landing
- Headless mode for easier control and performance
- Six axis gyroscope 2.4GHz four channel drone
- Brightly coloured LEDs around the body
- Blade protectors included
- Quick USB recharging for more flying
- Remote requires 3 x AAA (not included, but available here)
- Measures approx. 16cm x 16cm x 5cm
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here
More product info
Flying an RC Drone is a whole lot of fun, however learning to fly a Drone can be tricky and a little frustrating. And crashing a drone just plain sucks! If only there was an easy way. With the Motion Drone you can go straight from novice to pro in a matter of seconds! This is all thanks to a brand new intuitive way to fly.
A new way to fly: Gone is the complicated remote and in comes a computer mouse styled gadget that works with the motion of your hand. Move your hand left and the drone flies to the left. Tilt your hand forwards and the drone flies forward. In no time at all you’ll have on-lookers thinking you’ve been flying for years, or inherited some serious Jedi skills!
Auto take-off and land: Getting the drone up in the air or getting it to land safely might seem easy, until you try it and then reality hits. Too much or too little power and it can end in disaster. With the Motion Drone it’s a breeze. Simply press the button on the side of the remote and up it goes. Press it again and watch it land without a hitch.
Altitude hold: The Motion Drone has a nifty feature where it automatically holds its height for you. That means you can focus on flying it where you want it to go without the worry of going too high and out of range, or too low and hitting the floor!
Headless mode: Headless mode is a great feature, particularly for new pilots, which makes flying even easier. Now you don’t need to worry about which way the drone is facing and trying to figure out the correct command to give it. Simply put, if you want the drone to go to the left, tilt your hand left and that’s the way it will go, regardless of which way the drone is actually facing. Plus, headless mode gives you the opportunity to perform amazing 360° flips with ease. Simply push up the trigger on the side and watch in awe as the drone works its magic.
The Motion Control Drone is so incredibly easy to use, that we actually struggled to crash it! So if you are all about the newest technology, then this innovative flyer is a perfect gift from you to you. Or to someone else if you’re feeling especially kind.
Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here
- Control range approx. 50 metres
- Charge time approx. 30 min
- Flight time approx. 5 – 8 minutes
- Drone battery – 3.7V-280mAh Li-Po
- Recharge via USB cable included
- Remote requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
- 1 x Drone
- 1 x Gesture controller
- 1 x LiPo battery
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 4 x Spare blades
- 2 x Finger holders
- 1 x Manual