Professor Pengelly's Colour Changing Putty
- Colour changing putties from Professor Pengelly
- UV-reactive putties come with mini-UV light
- Thermo Reactive putties react to changes in temperature
- Perfect for moulding, sculpting, squishing and making
- Each tin has approx. 88g of putty
More product info
These putties are not your average moulding material. Oh, sure, they sculpt and stick and squish and mould and mush with the best of ‘em, but these fellas hold a secret. Under the right circumstances – be those circumstances exposure to UV light or a change in temperature – these putties change colour.
The two Thermo-Reactive putties – Sunset Red and Radiant Purple – react to changes in temperature: their surfaces shifting hue right before your eyes. The UV ‘Hyper-Reactive’ putties, meanwhile, coming in a sickly green or a gooey white, and each tin comes with a small UV light. When you shine this UV light on the UV-reactive putties… well, there’s a reason they’re called ‘hyper-reactive’.
Whichever of these putties you choose, they all make for amazing gooey sculpting materials, letting you mould, make and mush whatever you want with them. Don’t miss out!