Rubber Band Powered Spitfire
- Rubber band powered model version of the classic british fighter plane
- Design based on the iconic WWII Spitfire plane
- Plane takes less than 10 minutes to assemble
- To fly attach the rubber band to the plane, turn the propellar and launch it
- Ideal gift for kids or Dads with a interest in all things military
More product info
Build your own flyable piece of military history with this Rubber Band Propelled Spitfire, which is in the design of the classic British Spitfire fighter plane which conquered the skies during the Second World War. This model takes less than 10 minutes to assemble and gives you hours of endless fun.
It’s all powered by a simple rubber band which sends the plane flying through the air as if it were the 1940’s, which means no batteries! All you have to do is attach the rubber band to the plane, wind up the propeller and let the Spitfire do the rest. You can test how good your aim is or how far you can send it, or even buy two and have races with your friends.
This gift isn’t just for kids, Dads will love it too, especially if they like their war memorabilia.