Sky Drone Plus V2 - Black
More product info
With drone and quadcopters becoming more advanced, fans of RC technology are being treated to the very best in design without the huge price tag. So if you’re looking to enter the exciting world of quadcopters, or you’re hoping for an upgrade, this fabulous Sky Drone Plus V2 is brimming with cool new features.
The Sky Drone Plus V2 features a 2MP 720P HD Camera with a 75° adjustable angle to get the very best positioning for all your aerial photography and video, making it easier than ever before to get fantastic images. But if you love your flicks and tricks more than taking photos, the camera is removable, giving you the option to fly with or without photography.
The 4 channel omni-directional drone provides a fantastic flight experience using the all new LED display controller, with easy to use and ergonomically designed button and stick combination controls. But it’s when your drone becomes airborne that you’ll really notice the difference. Easier than ever to fly, the high precision gyro combined with the headless flying mode allows you to pilot the direction of your drone in accordance with your position - you move the stick left, the quad will turn left, you move the stick right, and the quad will turn right and so on. The headless flying also works in accordance with the outdoor wind resistance, obstacle avoidance feature as well as the removable blade protection keeping your quad safer than ever!
The Sky Drone Plus V2 even has a one key return function, so your drone can return to the home position at the touch of a button too! With a range of 80 metres and with a cool 8 minutes flying time, the Sky Drone Plus V2 is fantastic drone for every flyer.
- 75° Angle 2MP 720P adjustable HD Camera
- Can be flown with or without the camera
- High precision gyro
- 2.4Ghz over-locking communications
- Headless flying mode
- One key Return Home button
- 360° 3D Eversion
- 6-axis stabilisation system
- Blade protection
- Colourful flashing LEDs
- Outdoor anti-wind, obstacle avoidance
- Quick battery replacement
- Easy to use controller with LED display
- Range of 80 metres
- 8 minutes flying time
- Requires 2 x AA batteries
- Charging time approx. 60 minutes
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Flight time: approx. 8 minutes
- Charge time: approx. 60 minutes
- Range: approx. 120 metres
- Remote requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable from ages 14+
- Charges via UK mains plug (included)
- Fitted with a 3.7V 750 mAh lithium battery