Survivor Mini iPad Case and Stand
- Scientifically engineered iPad Mini case designed to withstand forces of nature
- Independently tested and certified to meet US/UK military endurance standards
- Comprises poly-carbonate frame with a rugged shock absorbing silicone lining
- Includes built-in screen protector and hinged plugs for easy access to controls
- With heavy-duty clip-on stand horizontal for typing and viewing.
More product info
The iPad Survivor Case is designed to withstand pretty much anything Mother Nature can throw at you and your iPad. Is it ridiculously over-engineered, or the perfect case for your iPad, no matter where you're headed? In fact it is a bit of both. The Griffin Survivor Case is one the most protective tablet cases around. Tested and certified to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty iPad Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant poly-carbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera, and volume controls. It also comes with a clip-on stand that allows for horizontal typing and viewing. Suitable for iPad 2, 3 and 4 ranges.
The various aspects of the Griffin Survivor Cases were put through rigorous testing to confirm their resilience, passing with flying colours
- The Integral Display shield was tested for wind and rain deflection with a rate of up to 200mm/hr for 1 hour
- The sealed ports were tested for how efficiently they protected against sand and dust being blown in at speeds of up to 18m/sec for 1 hour
- The device was dropped on a flat concrete surface from 6"/1.8m to check how well the rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops
- The silicone cladding was tested for how well it blocked out vibrations for 18 hours with testing ranging from 20 to 2000Hz