T-Series T70 FPV Drone White
- Amazing 5.8GHz four channel drone
- Mega stable 6 axis gyroscope
- 720p HD camera with 8GB memory card
- FPV screen for a direct feed from the camera
- One button take off and landing buttons
- One button return home and altitude lock
- Headless mode for easy flight
- 3D eversion for 360° tricks
- Awesome throw-to-take-off ability
- Recharge via included power lead
- Measures approx. 50cm x 50cm x 19cm
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here.
- Also available; T-Series T70 FPV Black
More product info
The incredible T-Series T70 FPV drone crams years of advances in drone technology into one sleek, stylish case to give you what we think is one of the best flying experiences around today.
It boasts one of the clearest FPV screens we’ve seen yet, with a high quality 720p camera and cutting edge 5.8 GHz transmitter giving you a fantastic view as you soar majestically through the skies. Everything you need is in the box, with no need to clip your phone into a holder or download any clunky apps. You can even record HD footage or stills at the touch of a button.
The technology packed into both the drone itself and the ergonomic 4 channel controller means that even the newest of pilots will soon be flying through the air with the greatest of ease. The tricky matter of taking off and landing is taken care of with a single button press (though you can do it yourself if you like) and there’s even a “return to home button” that will bring your drone swooping back to you. A headless mode means that the controls are oriented around you, rather than the drone, so if you push right on the controller the drone will always fly to your right and so on. There’s even the brilliant altitude hold, which allows the drone to hover where it is when you release the sticks, making it much, much easier to fly!
The ingenious 6 axis gyroscope built into the drone means you’ll get super smooth flight every time, but it also enables some really cool features like throw to fly – simply toss your drone in the air and give it some throttle and the gyro will take over, righting it and letting you fly off into the distance. It also gives you access to a whole range of amazing 3D flips and tricks.
We see a lot of quadcopters here at Menkind Towers, and we can honestly say we’ve been blown away by the T70 FPV. It’s chock full of features that used to be the domain of super expensive pro drones and fantastic fun to fly too.
It’s been brought to our attention that the instructions provided with this drone don’t really explain properly how to get it all started up and ready to fly. It’s actually pretty simple when you know how – just follow these instructions and you’ll be airborne in no time.
- Power on the drone by plugging in the battery and closing the battery compartment. Wait until the lights are flashing slowly. If they’re flashing quickly then you probably need to charge your battery.
- Place your drone on a flat surface at ground level. This will help it calibrate the altitude hold correctly.
- Turn on your remote control. You’ll hear a single beep and the light on your remote will flash. Wait for a second for the remote to power itself up.
- On the LEFT stick of the remote control push the stick up then immediately down. You might need to do this a couple of times to get the timing right; when you do, you’ll hear another beep and the lights on both your drone and your remote will stay on solidly.
- Simultaneously pull BOTH sticks on your remote down and outwards. That means the LEFT stick needs to be pointing between 7 and 8 o’clock and the RIGHT stick needs to be pointing between 4 and 5 o’clock. Hold the sticks there until the rotors start to spin slowly.
- Release both sticks then fly as usual!
- Flight time: approx. 7 - 9 minutes
- Charge time: 200 minutes
- Range approx. 40 metres
- Remote requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Video resolution: 1280 x 720p/30fps
- Photo resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Battery type: 7.4V 2000mAh Li-poly
- Camera sensor chip: ¼ inch HG colour cmos
- Viewing angle 120°
- Video format: PAL/NTSC
- Video output: 1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- 5.8G receiver sensitivity: -90dbm
- Camera module working voltage: DC3.7V (DC12V)
- Camera module consumption: 200mah ± 10%
- Battery charger with 3 pin UK plug
- 8GB memory card
- Remote control
- LCD screen and holder
- USB charging cable for screen
- 20 x screws
- 4 x crash guards
- 4 x landing skids
- 4 x propellers
- Card reader