The Passive Aggressive Colouring Book
- Colouring book for those who don’t understand the word calm
- 80 pages of colouring/scribbling out potential for you to enjoy
- Colour in or scribble out your daily annoyances!
- Help relieve some stress by colouring your annoyances
- Paperback copy measures approx. 22cm x 22cm x 1cm
More product info
Colouring books for adults seem to be the latest craze in detoxing our minds and spirits, helping us to find inner peace so we can connect with our beautiful world. This amount of gibberish for some people is enough to make them feel queasy – and we want to help those select few. So stop sitting around with your arms folded all day, scowling at people having fun. Express your anger in this book and snap a few pencils along the way.
The Passive Aggressive Colouring Book understands the stresses of life and is here to help. Each page is packed full of doodles of all the things that might annoy you including washing up, road rage, floordrobes and more. Whether you chose to colour neatly inside the lines or go for all out scribbling is completely up to you. This colouring book may help you to become a calmer person, it may revolutionise you’re eating habits and enlighten your world… Or it may just take your mind off whatever’s niggling at you.