Adopt a Shark Gift Tin
- Adopt a Reef Shark based at a Sea Life Park for twelve months
- Gift box includes a welcome letter and a Sharks’ Story booklet
- After registering you receive a photograph and free Sea LIfe centre ticket
- A real feel good gift also comes with Sharks of the World souvenir poster
- Tin includes SEA LIFE Conservation leaflet and Shark leaflet
More product info
Sharks have had fairly bad press over the years, particularly at the hands of Hollywood with its Jaws franchise. However they're not as prolific as we think, with some species being on the endangered list. Now you can help to ensure their survival.
In association with SEA LIFE, you or someone you know can adopt a blacktip reef shark for 12 months with this Adopt a Shark Gift Tin. This feel good gift includes easy-to-follow instructions – register online or by post. Your adoption will assist the marine conservation work of SEA LIFE. Perks include one free ticket to any SEA LIFE centre!
After you register, a personalised supporter certificate, a shark photograph and one free SEA LIFE centre ticket will be dispatched to you within 28 days.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long do I have to register my gift? You need to register your gift before the expiry date on your gift registration booklet. We recommend that you register your gift as soon as possible.
- How long does my adoption last? Your adoption lasts for 12 months from the date of registration.
- How long does it take for me to receive my certificate and photograph? These will be dispatched within 28 days from the date of registration. Occasionally, factors outside of Gift Republic’s control may affect delivery times.
- Can I visit the Sharks? Many SEA LIFE centres are home to a number of sharks. By registering this gift you will receive one free SEA LIFE ticket to go and visit the sharks! To avoid disappointment, before you visit check with SEA LIFE that the centre keeps blacktip reef sharks. Please note that due to ongoing breeding programmes or due to natural causes, sharks can be relocated at short notice, or may not be on public display.
- What species of Shark have I adopted? You have adopted a blacktip reef shark. Many SEA LIFE centres are home to these sharks (and others!) which naturally live amongst the coral reefs of the Indian and Pacific oceans.
What’s inside the Gift Tin...
- Welcome Letter
- Your Gift Explained
- Gift registration form
- Sharks' story booklet
- Sharks of the world leaflet
- Sharks of the World souvenir poster
- SEA LIFE Conservation leaflet