Ammo Lunch Box
- New ammo lunch box, feel like a real GI Joe or Jane!
- Stainless steel and painted camouflage green with radar shot
- Room to write your name, rank and squad on the side with handy flip lid
- Robust and durable with wire clip on side to lock lunch away
- Great lunch box for school or the office
More product info
Attention! Calling all cadets to lunch at 1300 hours! This new ammo lunch box makes you feel part of a real army squadron. Throw away that pathetic excuse for a lunch box and get this badass alternative which is sure to keep your sandwiches out of the firing line. The lunch box is painted camouflage green with a radar shot, giving the impression of an authentic ammunition storage facility. Room to write your name, rank and squad on the side and a convenient flip lid, stainless steel inside with a wire clip on the side to keep all your lunch lock safely away. Try and fit enough food inside to feed an army!
Impress peers at the office and show that you mean business. Also makes a great lunch box for teens at school or any fans of army merchandise.