DC Comics Batman 1:4 Scale Figure 1989 Michael Keaton
- DC Comics Batman 1:4 Scale Figure based on the 1989 film directed by Tim Burton
- Poseable 18" (45cm) tall figure features Michael Keaton's likeness.
- Highly detailed and sculpted with over 20 points of articulation.
- Includes a functioning utility belt, interchangeable hands and grapple gun!
- Comes presented in a collectable-friendly window packaging
More product info
Whether you're a fan of the comic books, the 60s TV show, the 90s Tim Burton era movies, or the latest series of Batman movies, there's no denying that the Caped Crusader is one of the coolest superheroes around! And If you've ever wanted an extra-large figure of Adam West from the 1960s Batman television series, here's your chance! "Holy collectable, Batman - this is fantastic".
This Batman 1989 Film version with Michael Keaton 1:4 Scale Action Figure stands 18 (45cm) tall and features over 20 points of articulation. Batman is poseable at the legs, knees, and ankles, and even includes a utility belt, batarang, grapple-gun, interchangeable hands, and loads more! The action figure is all sculpted except the real fabric cape.
This action figure in actor Michael Keaton's likeness is a must for fans of the 1989 film directed by Tim Burton and co-starring the iconic Jack Nicholson as "The Joker".
Click here to view Batman 1964 Adam West incarnation.