Beamz by Flo All-in-One Interactive Music System
- Play 100s of instruments with sound effects with a laser beam controller system
- Includes software which can be installed on PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Create your own remixes and musical creations - R&B, Rock, Pop,Jazz, & Classical
- Sounds great first time, and every time after that - no musical skill needed
- Record and share your performances with friends and family
More product info
Don’t just listen to music – make it! Now anyone can make great sounding music by moving their hands through laser beams, regardless of skills or experience with traditional instruments. It’s easy, fun and with the Beamz technology and interactive music library, you’ll sound great the first time and every time you play.
Endorsed by Rap artist, Flo Rida, Beamz is a unique music experience that includes more than 20 interactive songs inspired by some of the world’s greatest artists– Flo Rida, Adele, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Pink, Lady Gaga, Carrie Underwood and many more. Explore hundreds of rich sounding musical instruments over a wide range of genres, so you can rock out to today’s hottest pop or tap into your inner concerto—whatever moves you. With the touch of a button you can capture and record your creations as MP3s. Use Beamz with your computer, iPad or iPhone. So…are you ready to Jam?
- The Beamz Music Library is full of fun! Pop, Disney, country, R&B, classical, jazz and more. No matter what your kids’ favorites are, they’ll find them in the Beamz library.
- The software that powers Beamz is easy to install into your PC or to download onto your Mac, iPhone or iPad. It’s intuitive and simple to use.
- The laser controller, our favorite part, plugs into any computer with its universal USB cable and uses bluetooth to light up the lasers to use with your iPhone or iPad. From four years old to 104, everyone enjoys getting into the groove simply by moving their hands!
- iPad – 3rd generation or later, running iOS 6.0 or later
- iPad mini – all models, running iOS 6.0 or later
- iPhone – 4S or later, running iOS 6.0 or later
- iPod Touch – 5th generation or later, running iOS 6.0 or later
- MAC – computer running OS 10.8x or later
- PC – computer running Windows 7/8