Book of Trumpisms
- The Little Book of Trumpisms - with big ideas
- On immigration, global warming, romance and more
- 250 official Trump quotes over 120 pages
- Makes a great gift for lovers or haters of the President elect
- Portico book measures approx. 20cm x 13cm
More product info
Sometimes hilarious, sometimes bewildering and often horrific, love him or hate him, Donald Trump is on the path to becoming a major world leader. So, with the dawn of a new world on the horizon, this collection takes a closer look at the no holds barred opinions of the President elect in one handy volume.
As a man who prides himself on his good looks “part of the beauty of me is that I’m very rich”, and his forward-thinking approach to the environmental crisis “it’s really cold outside. Man, we could use a bit fat dose of global warming”, this collection explores the psyche of one of the most powerful people in the world.
Grappling subjects such as global warming, politics, celebrities, romance, his rivals, immigration and of course, himself, this 120-page paperback edition includes a whopping 250 official Trumps quotes from across the decades.