Molecular Gastronomy Kit - Cuisine
- Creative culinery set to assist you in the kitchen
- Comes with a DVD of over 50 mouth watering recipes
- Use techniques by high-end chefs
- Includes pre-measured food additives and precise kitchen tools
- Get creative and impress at your next dinner party!
More product info
If you're a budding Heston Blumenthal and you have a keen interest in the partnership between food and science then you can test your culinary skills with this R-Evolution Molecular Cuisine Kit. Bring your culinary creativity to the next level and impress your guests with spectacular dishes such as mint caviar beads that burst in the mouth, chocolate spaghetti, lemon foam or tzatziki spheres!
This “do it yourself” molecular gastronomy kit includes all you need to experiment at home with the molecular techniques seen on Top Chef and in high-end restaurants, but without the celebrity chef price tag! You can recreate recipes and skills used by Michelin starred chefs with ingredients which are safe and simple to use.
This all-encompassing kit includes five pre-measured food additives, five specialised molecular tools as well as a 50-recipe DVD that makes molecular gastronomy easy and accessible to all foodies. Make pearls of custard or balsamic vinegar foam - the choice is yours to make whatever wacky creation pops into your head. Go on… play with your food!
- 4 food additives (20 sachets)
- 3 pipettes
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 measuring spoon
- 1 food grade syringe
- 2 silicone tubes
- 1 silicon mold
- 1 DVD of 50 recipes
List of the additives included:
- 5 sachets / net 10g - Agar Agar
- 5 sachets / net 25g - Calcium Lactate
- 5 sachets / net 10g - Sodium Alginate
- 5 sachets / net 10g - Soy Lecithin