Digital Microscope Camera
- Up to 400x digital USB desktop microscope with alloy stand
- Snapshot and video recording function with object illumination
- 2.0 megapixel resolution lens and 30fps webcam function
- Compatible with both Mac and PC with installation drivers included
- The ideal educational and practical resource for the home or office
More product info
This high tech microscope is the ultimate desktop companion for any budding scientist.
Powered by your laptop, MAC or PC, this Digital Microscope Camera allows you to see objects like never before, all for the comfort of your workstation. With up to 400x magnification and a 2.0 megapixel Cmos lens (interpolated) you can take snapshots, images and video recording with the touch of a button. There’s even a fine slider adjustment for brightness, hue, saturation and sharpness plus a black & white display mode, depending on your requirements.
Whether it’s for science education, lab research, computer parts examination, printing inspection, a presentation tool, medical analysis, reading aid or historical research (to name but a few!) this nifty digital microscope can do it all! Simply plug in, install the software included and enjoy all the amazing possibilities.
- Cmos Lens: 2 Mega Pixel
- Compliance: CE and ROHS approved
- Controller: High Speed DSP
- Cradle: Removable cradle arm to convert to handy pen type microscope
- Flicker rate: 50Mhz/60hz
- Light Source: Built in adjustable 4 LED light to brighten dark objects
- Magnification: 20x or 400x
- Operating System: Win 2000, XP & Vista 32bit and 64bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac O/S 10.5 and up
- Power: USB Powered, no PSU needed
- Software: Capture software included. (Twain compatible)
- Software Compatibility: TWAIN / VFW / Direct Show AP (Driver)
- Still Capture: Up to 1600 x 1200 (2 Mega Pixel Cmos interpolated)
- Video Capture: Up to 1280 x 960
- Video file formats: AVI