Hanayama Equa Metal Puzzle Brainteaser
- Equa Metal Brainteaser puzzle designed by Oskar van Deventer
- Sphere-shaped cast metal puzzle represents a planet and its surrounding ring
- Positioned snugly inside can the planet be removed? Therein lies the challenge
- Hanayama puzzles are highly addictive and very collectable
- No set of solutions supplied (sorry!). Difficulty rating 5
More product info
Want to give the old grey matter a real challenge with an intergalactic, mind-expanding challenge? Reach no further. The Hanayama range of brainteasers have been painstakingly designed and developed over more than a quarter of a century and are quite simply the most inspiring collection of puzzles ever created! Basically, can you take them apart and then assemble them again?
This Equa puzzle possesses a ball-like shape, like that of an astronomical model, composed of a planet and a surrounding ring. The planet, being positioned tightly inside the ring, looks as if it cannot be taken out and all you can do is rotate it on its axis, or is there more to it? The challenge is - "can you take it apart and put it back together?" Invented by Oskar van Deventer, the puzzle has a difficulty rating of 5.
The Hanayama puzzles are hopelessly addictive and are arguably the most collectable puzzles on the planet! The Equa is without doubt up there, along with all the most difficult puzzles ever created. The puzzle makes the perfect Christmas stocking filler or Secret Santa gift for any colleague. After all, it's the ideal executive toy and ideal for a bit of office downtime.