Green VW Camper Van Tent
- Four-man tent in the shape of the iconic 1965 Volkswagon Camper Van
- Height of the tent makes it possible to stand up inside
- Comfortably sleeps four people within the two inner rooms
- Tent is exact to the original apart from the engine of course
- Easy to assemble and dismantle and fully waterproof
More product info
For those who remember the halcyon days of cruising around the continent in a commer van or who are simply enthusiasts, this tent is the distinctive shape of the iconic 1965 Volkswagon camper van and will set you apart from the rest of the crowd at your next music festival or camping trip!
Every detail of the VW Camper Van Tent is exact to the original, apart from the small matter of a lack of engine! Incredibly quick and easy to set up, the four man tent comes with free standing poles which are bungee corded with quality click connectors. Quite frankly, popping it up is idiot-proof! Check out the video to see just how easy! The tent is also incredibly roomy, comfortably sleeping four people within the two inner rooms. The generous height of the tents makes it possible to stand up inside, invaluable when dressing in your festival finest or sheltering from a rainy British summers day! Talking of rain, the tent has impressive waterproofing specifications at 3000mm for the roof and 1000mm for the sides!
Your tent will set you apart from the rest of crowd and will make finding your tent in the middle of the night easy to spot among the sea of canvas. Unless of course all the other campers have the same brilliant eye-catching tent!
VW Volkswagon Tent specifications
- Tent outer dimensions: Width: 3.98m; Height: 1.87m; Depth 1.55m
- Tent inner dimensions: Width: 3.88m; Height: 1.825m; Depth 1.45m.
- Tent room 1 dimensions: Width: 2.13m; Height: 1.825m; Depth:1.45m
- Tent room 2 dimensions: Width 1.75m; Height: 1.825m; Depth 1.45m.
- In striking Green
- Outstanding waterproofing - 3000mm roof/1000mm sides.
- Features handy storage pockets on the inside walls.
- Comes with Tent outer, tent inner, ropes, pegs, poles and clear instructions - check out the videos for assembly and dismantling instructions.