Gyro Buzz RC Motorcycle
- Ready to run realistic remote control 1:18 scale stunt motor bike
- Moto Cross bike can pop wheelies, perform leaps and somersaults
- Made of tough metal and moulded plastic with slow or fast speed options
- Suitable for operation on a smooth hard surface, both indoors and outside,
- Bike uses re-chargeable battery; controller uses 4xAA batteries (not included)
More product info
Here is a RC stunt motor bike which will thrill all who see and play with it. The brilliant 1:18 scale Silverlit Gyro Buzz has incredible inherent stability for a miniature two wheel Moto Cross motorcycle. It can pop wheelies, perform leaps and somersaults, and more importantly, recover from crashes instantly. Using a sophisticated internal gyro and stabiliser bars to allow the motorcycle to drive in wheelie mode, or on two wheels, the Gyro Buzz simply has to be seen to be believed!...
Make small radius turns using the 30 degree stand for operation in a limited space, or choose the 45 degree option for use in a larger area. The Gyro Buzz incorporates full function 2.4GHz technology, providing proportional steering and speed control, whilst allowing up to ten similar motorbikes to be raced together at the same time. Suitable for operation on a smooth hard surface, both indoors and outside, the motorbike is remarkably robust made of tough metal and injection moulded plastic.
The tiny Gyro Buzz is just thirteen centimetres long, incorporates a powerful lithium polymer battery and will run for up to ten minutes, whilst recharging direct from the bespoke pistol grip transmitter, in less than half an hour. The remote control incorporates a useful low battery power indicator. The attractive Silverlit Power in Speed packaging includes a fully assembled miniature motorcycle supplied ready-to-run, complete with a pre-installed 2.4GHz proportional radio control system, plus an informative instruction manual and set of spare tyres. The Gyro Buzz is available in three stunning colour schemes. As the assortment varies, we are unable to guarantee which colour product you will receive. Requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries (not included).
What's in the Box
- Silverlit Gyro Buzz Motorbike supplied ready-to-run
- 2.4GHz Radio Control Transmitter with integral Charger
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Flight Battery incorporated inside model
- Set of Spare Tyres
- Instruction Manual
- Steer the motorbike left and right using the bespoke proportional transmitter, whilst squeezing the throttle to control the speed
- Easy re-charge of in-built battery via USB cable through controller
- Runs up to 10 minutes; recharging time approximately 30 minutes
- Requires 4x AA batteries for the radio transmitter (not included)
- Remote control features low power signal