How Not to be a Dick
- Handy modern-day etiquette guide full of excellent advice
- Full of tips and tricks to help take a stand against dickishness
- Chapters include, in relationships, at play and on the internet
- Teaches potential dicks to have some foresight and thoughtfulness!
- Measures approximately 22cm (H) x 14cm (W) x 2cm (D)
More product info
In a world where nobody wants to be ‘that guy’, there’s only one way to say us all from the terrifying pitfalls of becoming a dick!
This super handy hardback etiquette book is for the type of people who do not respect that unwritten law of the queue, recline their seat on a plane or selfishly makes themselves a drink without offering anyone else one. How rude.
With seven fun filled humorous chapters all about how not to be a dick at school, work, at home, at play, in transit and very importantly, on the internet, alongside a handy appendix with a guide to dicks and how to cope with the worst type of people! With easy straightforward advice and fun illustrations, this guide is an excellent way to behave perfectly in moments of potential dickishness!
So whether you falter or triumph, this marvellous guide aims to add a little thoughtfulness and foresight into every moment!