ITV Play Your Cards Right Board Game
- The board game version of the popular 80 s ITV game show
- Suitable for adults and children, ages 8+
- Great addition to family board games collection and for Games Nights
- Play two players or more, in teams
- Highly addictive and jam-packed with funny questions!
More product info
Play Your Cards Right, by Britannia Games, is the board game version of the popular retro ITV game show, which became somewhat of a British Institution, hosted by Bruce Forsyth and broadcast between 1980 and 1987. The show concept was based on American game show, Card Sharks and became popular in Britain, due to its highly addictive nature, humorous questions, surprising answers and tension-building climax, as everything rests on the turn of a card.
In the first round of the game teams guess "higher" or "lower" as the card turns, trying to earn a stake with which to play the next round. Teams then gamble away their money as they try to guess the outcome at the turn of a card in the second round.
Easy to play and great fun for all the whole family. Suitable for two players or teams, aged eight years and above, making it an ideal, retro addition to a Games Night. As Bruce Forsyth himself said: "It could still be a good night if you play your cards right".