- Stainless Steel Montreal Watch 42010579 from popular brand Lacoste
- Features stainless steel markers with numbered baton indices
- Three hand Quartz analogue movement with green crocodile logo design
- Stainless steel bracelet and date displayed
- Comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty guarantee
More product info
This Lacoste Montreal Watch 42010579 is an ideal choice if you want a classic and sophisticated look Lacoste is regarded as one of the most popular fashion brands and this watch pays tribute to the brand in a discreet manner with the signature crocodile logo. Unique features which epitomise the brand include a high quality stainless steel bracelet and a three hand Quartz movement and analogue display with numbered baton indices. The Montreal watch is also water resistant in up to 30 metres of water. Lacoste also ensures that this model comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty guarantee.
- Lacoste Mens Watch 42010579
- Analogue display and Quartz movement with date displayed
- Case width: 40mm
- Case depth: 10mm
- Stainless steel bracelet
The Lacoste French clothing company was founded in 1933 by legendary tennis player René Lacoste. In the search for comfortable clothing to wear on the courts, his Lacoste shirts paved the way for the invention for sportswear. The company went on to sell high end clothing, leather goods, watches and footwear. This watch combines comfort and luxury in an effortless fashion and understated design pays tribute to the brand’s iconic origins.