Mens Leather Wallet
- Marshall mens wallet with the iconic Marshall logo in white on the front
- Bi-fold wallet style and featuring the Marshall logo embossed inside
- With three credit card inserts and one coin purse with press stud
- Also includes two full length note compartments for all your notes
- Dimensions: Width:(closed) 110mm; Height: x 95mm
More product info
Metal heads, music fans, guitar players and rock n roll officianados, this is the perfect wallet to stash your cash. This Marshall Leather Wallet has plenty of storage which makes it ideal for everyday use.
In a bifold wallet style, the Marshall wallet features three credit card inserts, one coin pocket with press stud and two full length note compartments. A fantastic wallet with a coolness factor that goes all the way up to eleven!
- Colour: Black leather wallet with iconic Marshall Amplifier logo on the exterior in white
- Dimensions: Width: 110mm(Closed); 210mm (Open) • Height: 90mm
Jim Marshall, known as "the father of loud" for inventing the Marshall amplifier was a drummer and drum teacher who used his earnings to set up a music shop in West London in 1960. Among his customers were the likes of Ritchie Blackmore and Pete Townshend, and it was through talking to them that Marshall realised there was a gap in the market for a guitar amplifier cheaper than the American-made models popular at the time. when, at Townshend's request, a Marshall 1959 amplifier head was teamed with a cabinet, the "Marshall stack" was born, becoming the defining feature in rock bands' backlines for generations to come.
Virtually every major guitarist has used Marshall amps at one time or another, and giant arrays of marshall cabs - often suggested to be empty boxes, with no actual amplification purposes - have become key stage props for generations of metal bands.