- Addictive spherical "ball through a maze" 3D puzzle with 118 steps
- Tilt to guide the ball through a 3 dimensional multi-coloured maze.
- With labyrinths, platforms & runways to improve patience & dexterity
- Dimensions: 13cm diameter with plastic rim around the circumference
- Suitable for ages 6 years+
More product info
So many mazes and puzzles date so easily soon becoming condemned to life on a shelf gathering dust. "Not this one! Just one more go , just one more go, I'll be there in a minute, just this next part and then we can go". Some of the things your friends and family will get sick of hearing you say in between your tears of frustration!
Fun for all the family, the small Frustrate-a-ball is super-tricky. Simply navigate the ball around the step maze without it falling off. Easy! Or is it? Every moment is magnified, you'll need a hand as steady as your nerve! Chances are you will never be able to finish this in one go.
Perfect for long car journeys - just make sure you're not playing whilst driving.
Puzzle dimensions: 130mm in diameter.