DJI Phantom 3 Professional Drone
- Drone equipped with 4K HD Video 12 Megapixel Photo Camera
- Includes: a flight battery, charger, & pre-bound handheld transmitter
- The three axes of the gimbal give you pan & tilt control & horizon level
- The camera can shoot up to 12MP of still photos using JPEG & DNG RAW
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here.
More product info
Since the Wright Brothers first launched themselves off of a hill in 1903 and flew to the bottom it seems we have been obsessed with flight and expanding our limitations in terms of staying on the ground. Now with the Phantom 3 Professional Drone you can expand your horizons all while keeping both feet firmly planted on the ground.
This amazing drone will be sure to blow you away with its amazing capabilities alongside the ease with which it can be controlled. With the aid of the Phantom 3 Professional Drone you will be able to record videos and take pictures from incredible heights and see things from a perspective that few will ever be able to experience. This drone has been built with the user in mind and both experts and beginners will find this flyer a joy to use.
- 4K camera and 3-axis gimbal system already integrated
- The camera can shoot video or shoot up to 12MP of still shots using JPEG or non-proprietary DNG RAW format
- 3 axis gimbal gives tilt & pan control, & can keep the horizon level even when the aircraft is banking
- Includes: a flight battery, charger, and pre-bound handheld transmitter (radio controller)
- The Phantom 3 Flight Control System main controller analyses and processes flight data in real time
- The main controller collects data including: motor speed, GPS location, your command inputs, and data from automatic sensors
- For full functionality the Phantom 3 relies on a GPS-based navigation system to maintain flight stability
- Functions using a rechargeable LiPo 4s battery. Charger included
- The integrated camera has an f/2.8 lens with a 94° field of view
- The main controller has a range of over 1.2 miles (2km)
- Free ‘DJI Pilot’ app available for your smart device to give you a new level of control when flying
- The inertial measurement unit uses a 6-axis gyroscope and an accelerometer that records and replays changes in your drones flight to keep it stable in the air
- This drone weighs 1280g including the battery and propellers
- This drone has a maximum flight time of approximately 23 minutes and can reach speeds of 16m/s in ATTI mode with favourable weather
For more in depth specifications of this drone click here.
Please note: Depending on your application, you may also require a microSD memory card for in-camera recording, additional flight batteries, and a mobile device to access the app, and possibly other accessories. Also note that a number of important compass and GPS calibration steps must be carried out before flying to ensure the flight control computer operates correctly. Please refer to the manual or Quick Start Guide before your first flight.
This drone has a gross weight of 3.96Kg and a net weight of 1.28KG.
Please note: this product is excluded from all coupon code offers.