- A pocket tool for creating your own plectrums
- re-designed for a more smoother cut finish
- Features sculpted zinc and stainless steel handles
- With a cutter head that cuts through soft plastic up to 1mm thick
- A great gift for a keen guitarist
More product info
Are you a keen guitarist? Sick and tired of losing your plectrums? Now you can make your own with the Pickmaster Precision tool. New and improved and re-designed by the team that brought you the original Pickmaster Smoothcut, the Pickmaster Precision offers a new sleeker design and is now built stronger with a new cutter head so that you get an accurate shape when cutting soft plastic up to 1mm thick.
The Pickmaster Precision’s zinc and stainless steel handles have been redesigned to make it easier to grip, meaning that when you cut through to create your plectrum, the amount of tear on the plastic is reduced giving it a smoother edge.
So if you enjoy spending time playing your guitar or know someone who does, then this little pocket tool is the perfect gadget for any keen guitarist.