Ping Pong Desktop Tennis
- Portable, table top version of the classic game of Ping Pong
- Comes with two wood rubber-sided paddles and regulation sized ball
- Includes cloth net with wood posts and suction cups
- Sets up in seconds - dining table, desk at work - anywhere
- Detailed rules are included
More product info
Remember the 1997 Table Tennis World Championships in Manchester? Neither do we. That's because Table Tennis is best played sporadically, for fun, whenever the mood takes you, which is what makes this such a fantastic gift!
This mini Ping Pong set makes the great executive toy for the bored office worker or a great way to keep the kids occupied. After all, a Table Tennis table can take up room which most people don't have. Here, all you need is a table or desk - nothing big! However we recommend you don't play this on your Mum's prized Chippendale side table. She may not approve.
Pack includes two wood rubber sided paddles, regulation Ping Pong ball, and a cloth net with wooden posts with suction caps. The bats are a smaller size than the standard Table Tennis bays, however we're expecting you to be training to win the next Olympic Gold.
And you don't need a separate games room to play this either - just pop it out on a table and begin! Who will be the champion in your house?