- Power this digital clock with the power of the potato!
- Simply connect the copper and zinc wires to the spud for instant power
- You can even use tomatoes, lemons and even fizzy drinks to power
- Helps children to understand electrical principals
- No batteries required and for ages 10+
More product info
Create electricity from a simple spud with this ingenious potato clock which can power a digital alarm clock - meaning no batteries are needed.
You don't even have to use potatoes you can try tomatoes, lemons or even a fizzy drink to power the clock. People will look at you with a puzzled expression as you read the time staring at at a couple of Maris Piper's on your living room mantelpiece.
This is the perfect gift for anyone who is interested in learning more about science.
Box contents: Digital clock, transparanet tapes, 2 pots, copper and zinc connecting wires.