Retro Vinyl Record Coasters
- Pack of 6 drinks Coasters in the shape of the old fashioned record singles
- Made from food safe plastic and each measures 4" inches diameter
- Not suitable for the dishwasher or microwave due to centre label
- Ideal home bar and kitchen accessory for music lovers
- Stylishly packaged in turntable design box
More product info
Remember the singles that you could buy in record shops! And of course, these precious discs were protected from all manner of scratches and scrapes until your mates came around and started playing them recklessly after drinking at a party. In these modern digital days of CDs and iTunes, it seems that the only use old fashioned records have is protecting your furniture from tea/coffee and beer rings. This pack of 6 drinks Coasters in the shape of “old school” singles are made from vinyl and come with six different colours centres or “labels”.
Each coaster measures 4 inches in diameter and even feature a centre hole - just like the real thing. However we wouldn’t recommend you place them on a real record turntable as their plastic surface will damage the record player’s needle. Unfortunately these coasters are not dishwasher safe – after all, you wouldn’t want to lose the “groovy” label.
Makes a great accessory for the home bar or kitchen table and a great gift for those old enough to remember spinning a disc or three. Stuck for a house warming present? If he or she is into DJing, these record coasters make the ideal gift idea.